新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 2011 我拿什么爱你, 我的房子--inner west 买房, 构思,实践篇--三部曲同时上映 (2012-1-9) LINDACOCOC · 榛子蛋白脆饼 (2010-2-11) cctang
· 参加征文活动——我是小厨师 (2008-5-5) UEJ · “爱是一道光”---2014北欧追“爱”之旅 (长篇游记全部完成,Thank you for watching!) (2014-3-12) 羽裳
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2131|回复: 6

[保险车祸] 关于车该加什么油品 [复制链接]

发表于 2018-10-25 11:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 my001209 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 my001209 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看到大家为高标号而疯狂,身边还有人开着老Camry,加着98号油。最近油价处于高点,这就更显得这个问题比较重要,我自己的观点就不放了,我转一些网上查到的专门解释的资料,我整理了一下。

Do I Really Need to Use Premium Gas?

Many years ago, premium fuel was thought (and sort of advertised) to contain added detergents that helped keep fuel injectors clean. At the time, fuel injection was rather new, and the injectors’ tiny orifices could easily get clogged by dirt. Therefore, many people bought premium-grade gas for that reason, even though the engine didn’t really require it. But today, virtually all name-brand gasoline (and probably all gasoline, period) contains a sufficient amount of detergent to keep the fuel injectors clean, so that’s no longer a good reason to pay an extra 20 percent for your gas.

Historically, premium-grade fuel has mostly been used in high-performance vehicles that have high-compression, turbocharged, or supercharged engines, though it’s sometimes required in more pedestrian cars as well (many Volkswagens and Mini Coopers, for instance). Particularly when running under heavy throttle, these engines produce high cylinder pressures that can make lower-octane fuels “explode” rather than “burn,” which can cause engine damage. This explosion is often referred to as “detonation,” and premium-grade fuel contains additives that help prevent it.(原理解释)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
划重点
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three words are pivotal: “Recommended,” and “Required” or “Only.” And they mean different things.

“Premium Fuel Recommended.” This means the engine might produce a bit more power and better fuel economy if you use premium (typically only about 5% or less), but it will run just fine on mid-grade or regular. The small power and economy increases come from the engine being able to run greater ignition advance without causing knock.

“Premium Fuel Required” or “Premium Fuel Only.” This means you really should use premium. However, with recent advances in engine technology—most notably direct injection—it’s relatively rare nowadays to see “Premium Fuel Required” even on turbocharged, supercharged, or high-performance cars.

接下来例子实验:

According to Doug Herbert at Lexus, “Required” is a bit overstated. Herbert said that both vehicles (an RC 350 sports coupe and an NX 200t compact SUV) will run on regular-grade fuel without damage. But since both the advertised power ratings and the EPA fuel-economy figures were attained using premium, that’s what they have to put as the required fuel. However, he also warned that continued use of regular-grade gas would cause the engine’s computer to back off on the ignition timing—thus adversely affecting both power and fuel economy—and that it would continue to do so for a time even after the car is filled with premium.

总结:
But for now, the best way to save money is to use the lowest-octane fuel your owner’s manual says is OK, even if the fuel door “recommends” that  you use premium. But if premium-grade fuel is “Required,” bite the bullet and put in the good stuff.
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-10-25 12:29 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 MLGB666 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 MLGB666 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
讲科学没用的,很多人只信自己,不信科学

发表于 2018-10-25 12:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 paoer_bai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 paoer_bai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很多人都把车当成了命 ,能不喝好酒吗?

发表于 2018-10-25 12:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 牛 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 牛 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看说明啊看车子的说明

发表于 2018-10-25 13:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 my001209 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 my001209 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
paoer_bai 发表于 2018-10-25 12:36
很多人都把车当成了命 ,能不喝好酒吗?

哪有,如果把车子当命,那买德系车天天掉命。买二手德系车不得死了。。。喝啥都得死

发表于 2018-10-25 13:16 |显示全部楼层
牛 发表于 2018-10-25 12:41
看说明啊看车子的说明

你看下我最下面一段举例子的,讲的就是说明书上的三个词汇。而且有的车商夸大自己的标号。实验证明
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-10-25 13:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 paoer_bai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 paoer_bai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
my001209 发表于 2018-10-25 13:13
哪有,如果把车子当命,那买德系车天天掉命。买二手德系车不得死了。。。喝啥都得死 ...

诺干年前 有一个好友 ,当时买了一个2000年的 golf , 视若珍宝 ,不夸张每次只要是开车回来必须擦,内外都擦 ,他加的就是98 ,然后不舍得开说油价太贵,一般出行是自行车 ,曾经骑自行车10多公里也不用他的车。 鄙人是到现在都很佩服他

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部