新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 临时抱佛脚搜冰箱凑的一桌菜 (2011-8-22) chesecake · 【我家的私房菜】 重庆辣子鸡 (2018-11-26) ayeeda
· Outlander 买车经验及驾驶感受分享 (2015-10-4) cl2sws · 昏天黑地打工记(外加稀里糊涂闯江湖) (2004-12-10) horseanddragon
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3978|回复: 6

[修车养车] 已修: MY2012 森林人 Cam Carrier leaking badly [复制链接]

发表于 2017-11-4 12:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 徐志魔 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 徐志魔 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 徐志魔 于 2017-11-17 14:05 编辑

今天把家里的森林人送去dealer那里保养. 被告知o/s cam carrier leaking badly. 建议我尽快跟他们约下维修时间.

因为车已经出保,所以我先回家做了下功课. 放狗后找到了下面这两个英文帖子.

http://www.subaruforester.org/vb ... er-oil-leak-261490/
http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/fo ... n-my-2011-forester/

因为我自己对机械完全不懂, 希望有足友可以帮我指点下.

1. 这个问题是否该立即去修? 因为2周后要跑长途, 从悉尼去Jervis bay. 这个修理可能要几天时间.所以想知道是不是应该在跑长途前修好.
2. 修理这个东西好像是要把发动机拿出来,然后seal有问题的地方,然后再把发动机放回去. 这样的话是不是应该和dealer好好确认下修好后的质保时间?就怕它修完了继续漏油.然后又得不停跑去dealer那里.

Dealer那边说这个问题其实也不需要立刻修,跑长途的话自己注意点油就行。不管怎样,我还是决定先修了再说。
D3#Novacat
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-11-4 16:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lingkai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lingkai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
After researching on here and reading whatever I can, I think my driver side cam carrier is seeping oil on top and possibly on the bottom of the engine. From what I have read this is the only mating surface where sealant is used instead of a preformed gasket is used like on the valve cover and head gasket surfaces. On top there is an area where the sealant is prominently squooshed out and there is oil seepage around this area. I am still under warranty but before I goto the dealer to possibly have this fixed I was wondering how involved it is to reseal this. My concern is do I live with a little seepage and keep an eye on it or have the dealer pull it apart. It looks pretty involved to get to this, so my thought is I would rather not have the dealer go ripping this apart to just gunk it up with new rtv sealer and either still have it leak or leak even more since I am a firm believer the factory knows what they are doing more so then the dealer.
Any thoughts regarding this are greatly appreciative

发表于 2017-11-4 16:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lingkai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lingkai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
We have an issue with our 2012 Subaru Forester with the Cam Carriers as well. The Subaru dealer said that in order to fix it will be about $460.00 in parts and $2537 with labor. This is ridiculous for a car that is this new

发表于 2017-11-4 17:03 |显示全部楼层
does your car have turbo ?

发表于 2017-11-4 18:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 徐志魔 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 徐志魔 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
lingkai 发表于 2017-11-4 18:03
does your car have turbo ?

No, 2.5 xs
D3#Novacat

发表于 2017-11-7 20:11 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 weic101 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 weic101 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很正常,11-14年的2.5FB引擎都会很大几率漏,越早的概率越大,改款前的几乎都漏,就漏多漏少而已。之前都是学徒保养的估计都没查,刚好这回碰上个有经验的就查出来了
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-11-17 13:02 |显示全部楼层
自己来更新下吧,送dealer那里修了,账单是$2144.

4个工作日,今天下午去拿车。

网上说的这个问题还是挺常见的,但也看人品...

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部