新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我(未完成)的TMB (2023-8-27) 士多可 · 谈谈在澳的“学术”“工作”和“社交”- (布里斯班 V 墨尔本 V 悉尼 姊妹篇) (2014-3-18) daisystar88
· THE SUN HERALD出版了:2011年 悉尼每区最新房子价格表 (附加:悉尼7年房价比较) (2011-2-19) dootbear · Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas – A Love Story by James Patterson (2008-12-30) astina
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3265|回复: 16

[会计] 离职有感 [复制链接]

发表于 2019-4-19 00:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 悉尼浪子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 悉尼浪子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It is a sad day today.

The day started alright. In fact, I was actually looking forward to this day, being the last day at my current job.

But as the day went on, I became more and more depressed and by the time I finished saying goodbye to all my colleagues and got home, I felt like being suffocated.

I have changed jobs before. In fact, for a certain period of time, I changed 3 jobs in 3 years and every time when I finished my last day, I always felt relived.

Somehow, this time is different. Instead of being glad that the day is finally over, I was quite sad that I will no longer work there.

For an hour and a half, I was having flashbacks - from the moment of being interviewed, to the moment of receiving email confirmation that I was offered the position, from the first day at work to the first Christmas gathering, from the day I first started looking for a new position to the day I handed over my resignation.

I suppose there would be three reasons that I felt this way.

Firstly, as I grow older, I become much more sentimental. I was at my first job for over 4 years, and even though my career started from there and I had a lot of interactions with the client, I was very much looking forward to starting the new job on my final days.

Secondly, except for a few, the people here were genuinely more caring. They often ask about your family, about how was your weekend. Even though you will meet new people at the new place, you will always be emotional when you have to leave the people you know and probably never see them again.

Thirdly, I am making a huge move this time – location-wise. I have been living in Sydney for over 14 years now. Here, I got my degree, the PR, my first job, my CPA and now a registered tax agent. It is like my second hometown. Now I am moving to Brisbane, a city I have only visited three times, an adventure, true, but a lot of adjustments and I will have to start from the beginning all over again – renting a place, getting to know the places and dealing with all the unfamiliarity. I think the sad feeling of leaving Sydney kind of erupted on the final day of work.

It is going to be a sleepless night.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2019-4-19 00:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 呆呆呆 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 呆呆呆 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Chinese please

发表于 2019-4-19 00:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 harlode 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 harlode 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good luck, mate

发表于 2019-4-19 00:33 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 000567 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 000567 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
All the best

发表于 2019-4-19 00:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 新澳之旅 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 新澳之旅 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
good luck!

发表于 2019-4-19 00:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 luckyc 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 luckyc 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
怎么就不能好好说话吗?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2019-4-19 01:27 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wmxu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wmxu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Take care and good luck,God bless you!

发表于 2019-4-19 01:36 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Xenabear 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Xenabear 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主还年轻 As I have gotten older and wiser I discover that there are six things that I really love about my job. Pay day, lunch time, quitting time, vacation time, holidays, and of course retirement - Tom Goins 这才是真正的老了。而且对于我们这些在澳洲的人那里才是故乡呢?只要能和家人在一起都是故乡。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
悉尼浪子 + 2 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2019-4-19 01:39 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Xenabear 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Xenabear 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哎我也睡不着,悉尼这地方房价这么贵,房子质量好差,要想有好房子只能自己亲自动手盖,没有本事盖又没钱买豪宅就只有操不完的心

发表于 2019-4-19 02:00 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 samuel666888 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 samuel666888 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
布村欢迎您

发表于 2019-4-19 06:53 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Pippa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Pippa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
还没结婚吗?赶紧去征婚呀
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2019-4-19 08:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 southstar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 southstar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
年轻真好,可以折腾

发表于 2019-4-19 08:12 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cruz7101607 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cruz7101607 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
大城市生活过的人已经不适应小城市了,楼主会在两年内回到悉尼,立贴为证。

发表于 2019-4-19 08:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 52wangluo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 52wangluo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
布村很好啊

发表于 2019-4-19 14:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 juide 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 juide 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
去布村哪个区啊

发表于 2019-4-19 21:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 悉尼浪子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 悉尼浪子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
cruz7101607 发表于 2019-4-19 08:12
大城市生活过的人已经不适应小城市了,楼主会在两年内回到悉尼,立贴为证。 ...

hopefully it will not happen.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2019-4-19 21:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 katherman 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 katherman 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
祝你顺利吧
我也有同事离开悉尼去布里斯本了,生活质量提高了很多

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部