Advertisement
Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 我爱我家 查看内容

跟无良中介拼了(今天有好消息,更新在810楼27页开始)28/05一楼顶部更新。。。

2009-11-30 08:53| 发布者: barry.wang1 | 查看: 98725| 原文链接

早上送完孩子回来就接到FT的人打来电话,说有关以前租房子退BOND的事。(简单作个聊天记录)
我说:都结束了,有什么问题吗?(刚开始还吓一跳,不要又是判错了,再叫喊退钱回去给他们)
FT人说:我想了解一下有关中介个性报告听这件事,想让你提供原始的检查房子报告。
我说:我也没有,一直想去中介委员会告他们,上次去过一次,但是没有结果,说没找对部门。
FT人说:我就是负责这件事的。你可不可以把详细的经过和材料邮寄给我们。
我:太好了,我今天 刚好有空,可以亲自去你办公室面谈,我花了一年的时间,跟他们上了四庭,他们犯了这么严重的事居然没有得到惩罚,我非常愿意向你提供一切材料。
於是对方也很高兴地说:很好。
於是我们约了十二点半去面谈。
看来FT可能在第四庭结束后将最后结果 告知这个部门了,让他们去调查,所以等以现在才轮到这个案子,所以今天找我来了。
同志们,恶人还是有恶报的。等我的好消息。这么坏的中介,不受处罚谁受处罚,是不是?
接完这个电话心里久久不能平静。。。。。难以形容。。。。。这么长的时间里离不开大家的支持,所以我第一时间上来表达一下我的心情

大家都知道我与那个RAY WHITE的退房官司吧。连着四庭,耗时一年多,伪造证据,消灭证据,修改证据,法官写错判决等等,不知道的同学请看链接:http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/v ... ight=%2Bbarry.wang1
经过与无良中介这场退租的官司,明白了很多道理,学到了很多法律知识,自我感觉都可以当相关法律的顾问了 ,原来中介他们经常上法庭,专门钻法律的空子来骗取钱财。
在澳洲听说很多人拿了法庭的ORDER都是没有办法拿回钱的,虽然你赢了,但是要钱这个过程比起打官司差不了多少,所以从今天开始再准备踏上漫长的逼债路,亲自上门要债,看中介能玩什么把戏,希望看结果的同学们请继续关注与支持。。。。。。加分,加分,加分。。。。

故事的大概是这样的:
欠我的钱数不多,总共到目前为止977。原来是BOND金1300,中介伪冒我们签名后把BOND金全部扣走,后来BOND金委员会通知我们,我们才知道,於是我们就想上法庭上去问个明白,这些钱都花在了什么地方。
第一庭,我们赢了,中介不可以扣我们那么多钱,因为他们的检查房子报告里根本就写两点不符合要求的地方,当时中介用伪冒我先生的签名来威胁我说:这是你先生的签名,我和你先生一起去检查的房子,你先生在BOND金纸上签名同意我们扣走的。
於是我当庭就打电话向我先生确认,我先生告诉我,他没有签过任何文件。
於是我就更有理由了,我告诉中介,这个签名有问题,我要一份复印件。
哎,说来说去我当时没经验,被她骗了,她说叫我回她办公室给我一份,结果我跟着她去了,她就什么也不给还赶我走。这些都有录音的。
第一庭就这样没有结果的结束了,法庭要中介在一月十六日之前要把所有的文件复印一份给我们,同时提供一份给法庭,可这两份文件中介一直就没有提供出来。
上了第二庭,遇到一个昏官,听完中介叙述后就问我:你有问题吗?
我说:我当然有,我要追究那个签名。
法官说:如果你有问题你再上诉,这一庭结束了。
十分钟不到就结束了,而且到最后连判决书的名字都写反了,写中介要付我们九百多,不打不知道,打了才知道,原来法官也可以犯这种错,而犯了这种错就是再写一张了事了。

於是中介就去把这笔钱取走了。我们输了,那时我真的看破了澳洲这个鬼地方,连个说理的人都没有。
后来我不甘心,继续上诉,我准备了所有的材料,终於CTTT接受了我们的上诉。(因为有时候他们认为如果没有确实的证据,他们不会再为这小事再开庭的)

於是第三庭订在今年七月,我做足了准备,希望可以得到一个讲述的机会。可是万万没想到的是:当天法官说,你们要把所有的证据给中介一份,於是我们很听话地就给了(包括上诉信),给完了后,法官告诉我们:今天休庭。
我的大脑一下子冲血了,为什么?那我的上诉信,上诉内容他们不是一清二楚了,我又从主动变成了被动。。。。。我的心真的快死了。。。但是没办法,法官说,不能开庭就是不能开庭,因为本庭的法官不应该安排她来开。於是就带着伤心回家了。。。。。

回家等了足足两个月又宣布重新开庭的日期於今年九月二十九号。一开庭那位法官就看上去很慈详,一开口就安慰我们不要着急,一会有话慢慢说。这下我吃了定心丸似的。
可是当法官说:今天本来你是原告,你要先说话,但是今天我先让中介说。
我又急了:为什么?那我不是又没有说话的机会了。
法官安慰我们说:有,等一下到你说的时候你慢慢说,说不来的地方让翻译仔细说。
这样还差不多,我定心了。

就这样,法官问了中介一大堆的问题,这位男中介(中国人)起先是说的条条有理,后来全部都以全是同事TJ所为,他什么都不知道为由推过去了。
反正法官对他是极度的不满意。举个最有力的地方来说吧,因为不能一一说明,法官问了很多问题,其中有一个是问:你确定这份报告是你从第一庭19/12/2008时用的同一份报告吗?
中介回答说:是。
法官说:你发誓。
中介发誓说:这份报告从头到尾没有变过。
法官说:再给你一次机会,这份报告是你从头到尾用过的,从来没有修改过的那份报告吗?
中介说:是
於是法官搞笑地说:如果这份报告一直是没有改变过的话,那么唯一能说明的就是第一庭的法官眼睛看错了。
中介还说:是
这下法官拿出了第一庭的录音记录和庭上笔录念给中介听,让他听清楚了当庭的法官是怎么说的。
法官说:第一庭的法官XXX提出,检查房子报告里只写明草地没割与窗帘没洗,还重复地问你几遍,你明白吗?而你的回答是:YES I DO。
说明你当时就同意检查房子报告里的情况,而根据现在这份报告里显示的与第一庭的不符。而且中介没有提供原件给法庭,就凭这点法官心中已经有数了,於是转过来问我们问题。

说起来有点搞笑,真的到我说话了,法官问我:你有什么问题现在可以说了。
我一时都乱了(哎,还是不够稳呀),法官看我乱了於是就提醒我说:比如你可以问他,你什么时候打电话找我们去检查房子的?你打过几个电话等等?
於是我就问他打过几个电话之类的,(反正这些过程就省略不写了)

这一庭开了三个小时,法官问完我们一些问题后说:你们可以出去外面等着,四十分钟后回来取报告。

於是我们在外面等,心里已经很稳了,觉得肯定能退回至少五百元钱。
时间到了,我们再次进法庭,法官居然写了整整三页的判决书,各种理由,前因后果写了很多。判他们只能得二十二。其余的钱要於十月十六日之前给我们。

就这样,我们赢了,很开心,真的特别的开心那一刻。。。。。

可是没想到讨债还得花时间。。。。不过没关系了,当做学习,为后人积垒些经验。。。。。

有了结果了:详见23楼。。。。
最近更新:详见37楼。。。。
1/12详见118楼。。。。
最终结果见565楼。。

第一庭法庭全过程,这个过程是我们赢得官司的大功臣:

Ref FILE:09/24967

Transcript of the first court hearing on 19/12/2008

Person name list:
M Brophy: Tribunal Member
John:                 Agent 1
TJ:                 Agent 2
Interpreter: the first hearing’s interpreter for me

M Brophy:         Did you have an agreement?
John:                 Yes.
M Brophy: Are you AI Deller?
John:                 Yes.
M Brophy: this is the tenant?
John:                  Yes..
M Brophy: Christmas spirit doesn’t seem to apply
John:                 Haha
M Brophy:  Now, um, the claim has never been particularized
John:                 Er this is all the invoices for the $433.56 that’s been reimbursed back to the tenants but they basically chucked the chance away.
M Brophy:         yeah but, this is their application prior to today, they have not seen the documentation, is that correct?
John:                         until today, yes
TJ:                 But that’s because couldn’t get in contact with them I tried multiple times to get contact with them on their numbers on our system to get in contact with them on a daily basis before we even proceeded with the cleaning to give them a opportunity to rectify the situation, however after multiple attempts, we were unable to get in contact with them.
M Brophy: okay, well, let’s look at what you claimed here.                        What did you claim?
John:                         $330 for the bathroom, $156 or $165 for the plumbing that was clogged up by oil, also there is $350 as well for the general cleaning of the entire property.
M Brophy: can I say to you now I’m not just hearing about it
John:         Yes of course
M Brophy: now, I’m not hearing the matter, I’m just making observation, you’re claiming……
John:         the whole bond
M Brophy:         just give me the breakdown again
John:         $330 for the bathroom
M Brophy:         what about the bathroom?
John:         painting, and the mould
M Brophy:  you do know that your outgoing condition report says nothing about mould……
TJ & john:  that’s right
M Brophy: you do understand this represents some problems
John:         yes I do.
M Brophy: your outgoing condition report’s blank, ok, what your outgoing condition report says: grass, not neat and tidy, dusty needs dry cleaning for some curtains, it doesn’t say anything about any other matter, now, for you to claim that bond on that condition report. I’m just trying to save you a bit of time and money, I reckon you might have a problem.
John:         well we should elaborate
M Brophy:         now what does outgoing condition report tells me about claiming. Tells me that blinds needed dusting and dry cleaning, that’s it
TJ:         We did take all photographs…
M Brophy:        but the outgoing condition report, that is your primary piece of evidence that you rely on. And none of the things that now you claimed are on it. Now that causes a real big problem. And about the mould in the bathroom, there is nothing on the outgoing condition report that contains a record of the condition of the property on the day when the tenant leaves. Now, um, well what I’m saying here is that your contemplating this record, ajouring matter is not going to give you more evidence.
TJ:         We prefer to negotiate and try to make a resolution but they are being very um stand offish today and we prefer to try and explain today and at least get these creditors that have cleaned the laundry with photos that we have got here at least get them to agree to that and offer them the count of the bond that we are willing to give them. We’re not, you know being unreasonable we don’t want to take the whole thing, we’re not being unreasonable
M Brophy:         but from the evidence you are not entitled to. That’s what I’m saying to you.
M Brophy:         Okay what let’s see this person’s application
John:         yea
M Brophy:         I would make directions for the landlord to particularize the claim being made of the bond.
John:         okay
M Brophy:         and to serve all the evidence that you tend to rely on, on the other party, but I’ve put you a notice, now it’s a matter for you ,now with the landlords money you coming here now and I’ve told you in fairly blunt terms what the problem is. Um.
John:        I guess the only 2 things I’m sort of contemplating for would be um the cleaning and the bathroom
M Brophy:         yes so what’s it?
John:         the plumbing
M Brophy:         why plumbing ?
John &TJ:         because the thing’s clogged up in the laundry with oil and they actually have admitted that they have been cooking in the laundry, that’s why the laundry was filled with fat and there was literally like oil as you can see like a fast food place.
M Brophy:         Well you might be able to…
John:         so the bond for the plumbing and the grass
M Brophy:         but did you have the invoice for those things
TJ & John:         yes we do
M Brophy:         then you might have some negotiations in the matter. Okay. Now you understand what has happened? I’ll adjourning the matter as the landlord is to particularize the claim being made on the bond and the evidence relied on to prosecute that claim.
Interpreter: um, men, men, they’ve got a final inspection report that my husband (they claimed that my husband) went for the inspections but he actually he didn't go, but they’ve got his signature on the so called final inspection form.
TJ:         its not final inspection form, it’s the bond form that he signed when he returned the keys. Its not the final inspection form, it is the bond form.
Interpreter:  can we have a copy of it?
TJ:         yeah, of course, all you have to do is to come into my office, and we’ll give u a copy as well as a copy of all the photographs of all the places.

--The En

[ 本帖最后由 barry.wang1 于 2010-5-28 17:24 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部