新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 纪录我的“超人狗”一只肾病猫的生活点滴(7月31日11#更新照片) (2014-5-28) ziying0837 · KMARK面包机揉面之火腿包 (2010-9-17) chloe_girl
· 新西兰南岛游记 (2009-5-13) doublezz · 樱花般美丽。。。 (2008-7-31) 阿Ka
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4306|回复: 9

After the market research [复制链接]

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2005-6-17 14:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
About two weeks ago, I wrote a post here to recruit candidates for a market research. I was trying to do a favor to a colleague Graeme who in turn was helping one of his friends, Lisa, the organizer of the research. Here is the original post:
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=6169

The response was quite impressive. Of the 8 girls turning up, 4 were from Austeps. If I remember correctly, they were marible, Gao xixi, lily001 and double fish. I told Graeme that I helped him a lot as half of the candidates were from my side and he owed me a big favor.

Just now, he rang me and read a list of Chinese names to me. Of the names I  just read, which ones are you friends, he asked. Once I identified the names, I can ask for a reward from Lisa.

I suddenly got tongue-tied as I don’t know the real names at all! All I know is just the user ID on austeps.

I don’t know, I answered with difficulty, we just call each other nick names, not real names.

Really, he answered in disbelief. How come you don’t know names of your friends?

Well… Knowing that I hadn’t justified myself well enough, I had no choice but to fight back: To tell you the truth, I do know their names but I can’t tell from your weird pronunciation when you read loud in Chinese! I tried to be polite but you forced me to say that!

He laughed and accepted this as a good excuse. Finally he decided to ask for 2 bottles of champagne from Lisa, one for me and one for himself.

How nice of you, I exclaimed, sharing the prize evenly with me.

Not really, he answered, on top of the champagne, Lisa promised to take me to a nice dinner

Anyway, my thanks to those who expressed the interest and participated in the research. I hope you all enjoyed this.
于无声处听惊雷
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-6-17 15:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 高西西 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 高西西 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
thanks to u... :)

i just know about ur name instead of ur  colleague name

if next time have chance, I would like to go again. it is nice to meet new friends in there and have the beautifu money meanwhile..

发表于 2005-6-17 15:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 高西西 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 高西西 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
by the way, Lisa is a good interviewer, and has sense of humor.

发表于 2005-6-17 15:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 garden_state 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 garden_state 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
呵呵...

退役斑竹 愚人节奖章

发表于 2005-6-17 16:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 melbren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 melbren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
明天带上你的香槟?。。。

发表于 2005-6-17 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
You wish! I haven’t got the champagne, just a verbal promise which is not very reliable.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-6-20 12:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小米 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小米 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
bottles of champagne +  a nice dinner!   那么大的抽头啊! 什么牌子的香槟and啥馆子的晚餐?

发表于 2005-6-20 18:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maribel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maribel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
astina  在 2005-6-17 14:44 发表:

About two weeks ago, I wrote a post here to recruit candidates for a market research. I was trying to do a favor to a colleague Graeme who in turn was helping one of his friends, Lisa, the organize ...

刚看到。AS不用谢我们,要不是你帖上来,我们也不知道有这回事。市场调查我是第一次参加,挺有意思的,但因为去过的地方还是少,所以发言时常有字穷词竭的感觉,呵呵。那天出席的有两个MM印象很深,一个是在这里多年的老墨级别的MM,英文就不用说了。另一个是以前在CHINESE CONSULATE做事的MM,很老练沉稳,也是个FREELANCE INTERPRETER呢。

发表于 2005-6-20 22:39 |显示全部楼层
高人很多的说

玛丽宝有没有发展她们两个做下线?

发表于 2005-6-21 12:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 double_fish 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 double_fish 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢AS提供的这个信息,令我不仅增加了经验,还有$$.
Maribel 所提到的两位,我们当然是给不遗余力地宣传austeps啦。她们还promise上来看看呢。说不定,已经注册了。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部