新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· ^_^ ^_^ ^_^【【【第一次做烤鱼】】】^_^ ^_^ ^_^ (2012-1-15) 航迹云 · 终于买到了理想的corolla,填坑完毕,欢迎加分助我早日摆脱光脚族 :) (2008-5-15) distantmusic
· 澳洲可以摘到的野菜 (2005-7-22) 花花 · 悉尼郊区Kangaroo Valley Farm Stay 周末记, 发呆, 拍照, 狂吃 (2016-10-17) woodywup
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3768|回复: 8

超级无敌Sydney和Melbourne大对比(2)----Tertiary Education [复制链接]

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2005-3-18 17:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这位老兄言必谈分
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-3-18 17:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 richstudio 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 richstudio 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
librasha, where are you? Sydney or Melbourne????

发表于 2005-3-18 17:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 richstudio 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 richstudio 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Australian Tertiary Education (sorry, I'm unable to type chinese at this machine)

I have been both/either a student and a tutor at Unimelb, UNSW, and Usyd. I have felt and observed that comparing these universities in all the aspects, I believe the order would be:

(1)The University of Melbourne (unimelb)
(2)The University of New South Wales (unsw)
(3)The University of Sydney (usyd)

unimelb has the 2nd longest history in austrlia, it is the top one universities in victoria. the top courses at unimelb are: medicine and law. it has very good management comparing to the other universities. Be an alumni at unimelb, I regularly receive magzines and email newsletters. I always feel that the university has not forgotten me. :)

unsw is my 2nd mother university, but it is too "commercial". The university is focuing how to make money, rather than providing more services for students. the worst thing about unsw is that it has the smallest library i have even seen...

usyd...i have only taught at this university, in some aspects, it is very similar as unimelb. Be walking at usyd, i sometimes feel that I am being in the unimelb campus. the best thing about usyd is that it has the most european buildings...

To be continue....

[ Last edited by richstudio on 2005-3-18 at 06:30 PM ]

评分

参与人数 4积分 +41 收起 理由
熏肉大饼 + 20
horseanddragon + 10
JACK + 6

查看全部评分

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-3-18 22:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
顶上去
今天加分份额满了
先加精
记得提醒偶加分啊
遗忘作废

发表于 2005-3-19 01:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 larakk 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 larakk 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2005-3-19 08:29 |显示全部楼层

超级无敌大回帖!

此文章由 西门吹哨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西门吹哨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
赞!
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-3-19 13:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
补充加分!

发表于 2005-3-19 13:43 |显示全部楼层
Thanks, horseanddragon!
I appreciate it...

发表于 2008-7-15 23:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 alan96 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 alan96 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部