新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· The Way I was--我的照片,我走过的路(二) (2005-5-6) moth · 日本答疑2023 (2017-8-9) violinlearner
· 凉拌莲藕 (2008-7-14) bulaohu · <<人间词话七讲》》穿越百年的词话 (2016-1-16) 大甜橙
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3135|回复: 0

[全澳] Senior Financial Accountant-6 mo+ temp 110K+super+NFP salary packaging [复制链接]

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2022-3-6 22:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 沧海一粒米 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 沧海一粒米 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
需要的朋友可以私信一下。

•        A national Not-for-Profit running a range of services within the mental health and disability space. They support individual all across Australia and have been going through a period of growth for the past few years.
•        They are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant for at least six months to manage revenue analysis relating to AASB 15 and AASB 1058. There will be training from their auditors (Grant Thornton) on specifics of this process, but in essence I'm looking for a solid Financial Accountant who can be both detailed focused, bring their technical nous to this organisation, and liaise with various stakeholders (both internally and externally).
•        My client is looking to offer around $110k + super + NFP salary packaging benefits for this position.
•        They are really flexible, so hybrid working is no problem, and have a really positive and collaborative culture. The physical office is based in inner North (close to Northcote).
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部