精华好帖回顾

· 人之将死 (2013-4-19) 大海捞针 · 天马行空,浮想联翩(胡言乱语说梦话,慎入) (2015-2-26) 明河素月
· 写在结婚十周年之际 (2008-12-20) 老陶 · 旧游新记(中国 - 第八篇完) (2013-9-1) charlie-qi
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1162|回复: 4

[自购小窝] 不知道该买哪里, 请指点 [复制链接]

发表于 2019-6-16 17:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 悉尼浪子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 悉尼浪子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Around two months ago, I moved from Sydney to Brisbane.

The plan is to buy a house sometime in October or November so that when I go back to China during Christmas break, I can proudly say that I own a piece of land in Australia to my blind dates.

The good thing is, I don’t actually mind where or which suburb, as long as it is within 50km radius of Brisbane CBD and with the land size of at least 500m2.

The problem is, I only have a budget of $350k

Still, I suppose, there are a lot of choices.  

Having been going to the open houses every Saturday in the past 4 weeks, I have made the following findings:

If I go north, it will probably be Caboolture or Morayfield area – newer houses but it will take an hour to commute to the city in the morning

If I go west, it will probably be Goodna or Riverview area – closer to the city, but far away to the beaches and the other two main cities, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.

If I go south, it will be Woodridge, Kingston or Loganlea area – only half an our to the city if take M3 and closer to Gold Coast and the beaches, shopping of Chinese food would also be easier (closer to Sunny Bank)  , but the houses are all very old, built 20 or 30 years ago and only with 1 bathroom.

If I go east, I will have to learn to swim at the age of 35, so that is out of the question.

Anyone who lives in Brisbane can offer some advice?

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2019-6-16 17:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 weedoo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 weedoo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
慢慢找

发表于 2019-6-16 18:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fzds 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fzds 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Regents Park、Browns Plains一带,这价位可以买到3房,当然都是20多年的。新一点的往外走一些,Hillcrest、Boronia Heights有

发表于 2019-6-16 18:24 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yn0521 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yn0521 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
woodridge 都被你考虑进去了……果然是刚搬来布村的。

发表于 2019-6-16 18:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jessie__ 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jessie__ 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
35w首付预算还行

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部