新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 澳洲2013款家庭SUV全方位大比拼- 上 (2013-6-4) highwaylee6 · (全文完)枫叶季初探日本 2019年11月京都奈良大阪东京11日连吃带玩流水帐 (2019-12-20) mayfirst
· Mau (2008-11-12) lyn · 我也从大堡礁回来了,感谢前辈们的攻略分享,我也来上照片(加分不要吝啬哟^_^) (2012-5-15) yying227
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4398|回复: 9

[会计] 澳洲CPA 看过来,大家一起共度这次声誉危机 [复制链接]

发表于 2017-6-27 15:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Pippa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Pippa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
CPA的会员现在号召推翻现在这个无能、疑似腐败的董事会,建立一个危机处理委员会去度过这次危机。下面是他们的信。请赞成的朋友参与survey。

事先声明,我也是朋友转发的。我觉得是好事情。具体操作,大家可以直接问这个brett,他是第一个挑战Alex丑闻的cpa。我很佩服他。他已经退休,也声明不会加入以后的决策层。

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks everyone for your support of the fighting fund. Already over $17,500 has been contributed to the fund. We will need every cent of this and more, please do consider contributing if you haven’t already done so. Here are the bank details again in case you missed it:

Bank Account Details:                       
     Account Name: Brett Stevenson
     BSB: 732 505
     Account Number: 626440

I want to also inform you of another important initiative that has been escalated in light of Alex Malley’s termination by the Board on Friday.

The course of events over the weekend has escalated CPA Australia into crisis mode. The CPA brand and the reputation of our professional body is now in tatters. Terminating our CEO doesn’t fix that. It’s not adequate to simply shoot their messenger.

The Board appoints the CEO. The board sets the strategy. The Board has failed in its fiduciary obligations to members. It’s time the Board took responsibility for their actions.

As I have already acknowledged, many members have been involved to date in agitating for change at CPA Australia. A number of these members have joined together to coordinate a call for members to support a spill resolution and appoint an interim caretaker board to oversee the reparation process and constitutional changes that will enable the transition to a constitutionally elected board.

This has my full support and I encourage you to pledge your support at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMQZ775

There is a big challenge in calling a member meeting: we will need to mobilise at least 5,000 voting members. No mean feat. Organising the numbers is the first priority; once those numbers are held, the resolutions can be finalised.

The reason for this is that there are a lot of moving parts and the resolution at the time of signing will need to reflect the known facts, which are changing on a daily basis. Hence the suggestion to pledge your support first, and then sign a resolution once the numbers are held (this will be facilitated via an online app to make it easy for everyone).

Please do pledge your support here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMQZ775

This process is complementary to the legal angles I’m exploring, and the Resolutions team is providing the ASIC case manager appointed to investigate CPA Australia with regular and ongoing member feedback to illustrate our concerns. We need to keep building these relationships with the regulators because they’re a key piece in this puzzle.

There is no benefit to members in keeping this current board, and we must unite to make this change happen. I’m hearing lots of different approaches but ultimately this Board needs to go.

I encourage you to sign up, get active and unite as one voice for change.

Brett Stevenson
bstevenson100@gmail.com
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-6-27 17:41 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 诡秘之主 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 诡秘之主 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有人投了吗?

发表于 2017-6-27 19:34 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hz88 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hz88 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
CEO已经滚蛋了

发表于 2017-6-27 19:38 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 leslie1207 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 leslie1207 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
能把cpd制度废除了吗~

发表于 2017-6-27 19:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 花正红 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 花正红 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
leslie1207 发表于 2017-6-27 18:38
能把cpd制度废除了吗~

同意
爱人如己

发表于 2017-6-28 00:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Bada+Bada 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Bada+Bada 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
CPA Australia qualified member 现在又在学ACCA。CPA Australia目前在国内marketing 很猛。但感觉还是不如ACCA的活动搞得好。公众号的内容专业性不强
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-6-28 23:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vipad596 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vipad596 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
强烈抵制CPA,浪费会员的会费

发表于 2017-6-29 01:38 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 YG0402 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 YG0402 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
对不起,我可以质疑一个问题吗?一般澳洲筹钱都会去搞个专门的账号。他这么貌似完全是个人名下的账号?

发表于 2017-6-29 10:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Pippa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Pippa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
YG0402 发表于 2017-6-29 00:38
对不起,我可以质疑一个问题吗?一般澳洲筹钱都会去搞个专门的账号。他这么貌似完全是个人名下的账号? ...

你去他的网站看详细资料吧。他专门说过这个问题,是想成立专门账户,但好像有不少法律规定还没做到。说要请三个有信誉的cpa进行审计。我不是他的代表,转载而已。详情还要问他自己

发表于 2017-6-29 17:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sche228 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sche228 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有诚意的话请先把考试费降下来

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部