找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 沈阳特色——沈阳小土豆 (2007-6-18) powermao · 【云想霓裳花想容】烂漫生活,美丽心情 (2008-1-24) winnie_shaw
· 总有一个人会喜欢你,总有一份职位会等到你 (2009-2-4) · 可怕的产后抑郁症 (2011-2-28) cherry_melody
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4861|回复: 1

[全澳] Urgent Contract Role - Immediate Start - Oracle ETL - PL/SQL & Linux [复制链接]

发表于 2015-5-12 14:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Fernando 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Fernando 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
收到中介的邮件,转给有需要的朋友。感觉新移民也可以试试。

ben.tanswell@hcmaustralia.com.au

Right now I am looking to hire a Candidate for an Urgent Contract role based in Sydney, starting on Monday 18/05/15.

The role is with a Government Department and they are looking for someone with ETL experience using PL/SQL and Linux scripts on an Oracle 10g Database. The source data is generally in a txt format (XML, csv) and obtained via FTP.

Having Perl and AWK would be advantageous for this role.

If you are available and possibly interested in this role, please drop me a return email with an Updated CV if you have one available.

If the timing is not right just now, please take a moment to think who you know that may want to hear about opportunities, and share this info in your network. Either way an update of your current situation would be appreciated.

Should your needs be more around finding people, then please get in touch as I keep extensive availability lists for individuals in this space.

Kind Regards,

Ben Tanswell
Consultant, Data Practice
hcmaustralia
like hell
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-5-12 20:39 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yzfeng 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yzfeng 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
顶楼主

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
huangapple + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部