新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 老婆大人 I (2010-10-19) 梦想似蓝 · 七种武器之李大嘴的笑 (2007-9-10) 葵花
· 斐济归来不看海!主岛外岛各三天!天堂般的Viwa Island Resort!Best Holiday Ever! (2019-4-9) moni85 · 新足迹厨艺大展示:主料牛柳--干炒牛河(前三位以牛柳上菜者送抠哥牌250g精装XO酱) (2008-12-1) komen
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1225|回复: 6

Starting of a Dog Fight [复制链接]

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-9-15 10:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 NT 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 NT 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Latham's a product of Labor: Howard
09:42 AEST Thu Sep 15 2005
AAP

Mark Latham was a product of the Labor Party, not an outsider, Prime Minister John Howard said.

Mr Howard said he had not read extracts from the former Labor leader's diary, in which he accused Opposition Leader Kim Beazley of trying to undermine him with rumours and said the ALP was irreparably broken.

But Mr Howard said that no matter how much Labor tried to portray him as an outsider, he was inextricably linked to the Australian Labor Party.

"Whatever might be said over the next few days, it ought to be remembered that he was chosen by the Labor Party and claims to be an outsider - I think in some respects he was the quintessential insider," Mr Howard told reporters in New York.

"He spent all his life in the Labor movement and ... he was by the Labor Party, of the Labor Party, in the Labor Party for a very long period of time.

"I think it's a rather artificial attempt now being made to say 'he was never really one of us'. He was very much one of them."

Kim Beazley hit back at Latham, describing the claims as sad and fanciful.

In his soon-to-be released diaries Mr Latham says Mr Beazley was at the heart of a six-year smear campaign against him.

Extracts published in News Limited newspapers quote Mr Latham as saying Mr Beazley was manipulative and opportunistic while keeping up a public display of public decency.

He also says the Labor caucus is infested with "the sewer rats of the movement".

Mr Beazley issued a statement rejecting Mr Latham's claims.

"These allegations are untrue," he said.

"I was invited onto Mark's front bench straight after the ballot and again during the election campaign.

"At the end of the leadership ballot Mark thanked me for a clean campaign.

"These allegations are sad and fanciful.

"The Labor Party has moved on from all of this and is focused on the issues that matter to the Australian people such as skills, infrastructure, Telstra, foreign debt and industrial relations."

Meanwhile, Labor frontbenchers have lined up behind their leader.

Deputy opposition leader Jenny Macklin described Mr Beazley as one of the most decent people she'd ever met.

"Today is a very disappointing summary of Mark Latham's time in parliament. I think it's very sad that it's come to this," Ms Macklin told reporters in Canberra.

"Labor is coming together under Kim Beazley's leadership.

"For me, personally, he is one of the most decent human beings I've ever met."

She said she hoped Mr Latham could move on from his experience as a parliamentarian.

"We're moving forward and I hope at some point, Mark can, too."

The Latham Diaries will be published on September 21.

[ Last edited by NT on 2005-9-15 at 10:21 AM ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2005-9-15 10:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
工党好象有内哄的传统

退役斑竹 愚人节奖章

发表于 2005-9-15 10:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 melbren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 melbren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Latham有毛病。。。从来就不喜欢这个拧断出租车司机手臂的家伙。。。
不过政治也不好玩,压力也蛮大的,NSW的那个自由党的家伙便是例证。。。

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2005-9-15 10:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
melbren  在 2005-9-15 10:53 AM 发表:

Latham有毛病。。。从来就不喜欢这个拧断出租车司机手臂的家伙。。。
不过政治也不好玩,压力也蛮大的,NSW的那个自由党的家伙便是例证。。。

你是不是喜欢比兹利?每次都投他的票?
于无声处听惊雷

退役斑竹 愚人节奖章

发表于 2005-9-15 11:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 melbren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 melbren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
astina  在 2005-9-15 10:57 AM 发表:

你是不是喜欢比兹利?每次都投他的票?

比兹利还可以。。。但我觉得如不换新面孔,还要悬。。。我投的票(联邦及洲)和当选的正好相反。。。

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2005-9-15 11:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 休 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 休 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Latham 这家伙一点领袖风度都无,输了前途还输了人格.十足判逃.
现在政府控制上下二院,不好玩了,昨日通过完全私有化Telstar 就是一例,尽管民意调查有70%反对.
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹 愚人节奖章

发表于 2005-9-15 11:13 |显示全部楼层
  在 2005-9-15 11:07 AM 发表:
现在政府控制上下二院,不好玩了,昨日通过完全私有化Telstar 就是一例,尽管民意调查有70%反对.

这就是俺反着选的原因。。。现在政府权力太大,没有制衡不行(当然俺自己力量太小)。。。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部