精华好帖回顾

· 新西兰南岛十日游, 第五页全部更新完毕 (2010-10-24) dickson · 狗狗知识普及 (2008-7-14) datou2z
· 西式红酒黑胡椒羊排,附简单做法。 (2010-1-17) madling · [原创]如何写好一份简历 (2007-6-21) 老大卫
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2318|回复: 6

有没有看过这本书Wild Swans, three daughters of China的朋友? [复制链接]

发表于 2008-6-22 13:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 likespring 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 likespring 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Wild Swans, The three daughters of China, the author is Jung Chang, this book was the winner of the 1992 NCR Book Reward and the 1993 British Book of the Year Award.

“鸿:三代中国女人的故事(英文:Wild Swans: Three daughters of China)”不但成为英语世界的畅销书,还被翻译成30多种文字,全世界总计出版上千万册。书中讲述了作者的外祖母、母亲和作者本人三代中国女人的故事,通过个人的遭遇描写了中国在二十世纪的社会与历史变迁。按照张戎的讲述,张戎的外祖母曾为军阀之妾,母亲很年轻便加入了共产党革命,父亲是中共高干(四川省省委宣传部副部长),“文革”中被迫害至死;张戎本人属于老三届,经历过“文革”、下乡当“赤脚医生”、回城做工以及当工农兵大学生,1979年被派往英国留学,1985年取得英国约克大学的语言学博士,后一直定居英国。张戎今年56岁,她的丈夫是一位英国人,二人目前生活在伦敦的诺丁山街区(Notting Hill,因为好莱坞同名电影而为人熟知)。

这本书国内好象是没有发行的,写得很细腻, 对语言的把握真是很好, 正看到大约1/4吧, 推荐有空的朋友翻翻.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-24 16:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rosa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rosa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i have, i couple of years ago

发表于 2008-6-24 16:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2005/s1419692.htm

Jung Chang, the author of Wild Swans, a publishing phenomenon with more than 10 million copies in print, begins her explosive new book on the giant of Chinese communism, Mao Zedong, with these words: "Mao Zedong, who for decades held absolute power over the lives of one quarter of the world's population was responsible for well over 70 million deaths in peace-time, more than any other 20th century leader." Jung Chang spends the next 650 pages blowing what's left of Mao's reputation to smithereens.

WTF?

发表于 2008-6-24 17:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
A bit of googling turned up something interesting. What a woman. What a husband that she married. What a book they have written together. I haven't read it, I probably won't spend my own money buying a copy so I'll search for pirate copies and see what exactly they've written. Before that, here are some interesting comments:

http://unrepentant.blogspot.com/ ... s-jon-halliday.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/art ... alliday-493138.html

Even haters of Mao can't stand their attacks. 70 million death. Wow. This figure seems to increase with CPI too, I remember it was 20 million when I first came to Australia?

I haven't made up my mind yet, I can't until I read some of her books myself. I doubt how long I can endure. But going to UK to study "English Language" in 1979? On a government sponsored plan? She's no ordinary people after all I guess?

[ 本帖最后由 bulaohu 于 2008-6-24 17:02 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
你往何处去 + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2008-6-24 17:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 likespring 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 likespring 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个作者的确不一般. 也许是家庭的经历和成长的特殊年代激发了她的能力.另外还有些书外面的故事吧?

从她书里, 可以感觉到, 她是个很好的STORY-TELLER, 有这种能力的人是很能打动人的.

BTW, 她年轻时长的还不错.

发表于 2008-6-24 19:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 韬光养晦 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 韬光养晦 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
没看过,现在都在看 A men for all season
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2019-12-30 18:55 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 caojia1225 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 caojia1225 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最近一个外国朋友推荐我看,一口气看了1/4, 也是觉得好看

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部