新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 发几张弱光照 (2010-11-3) kurtbao · 迟交作业---"0"起点,路考一次过 (2006-11-2) suosuo
· DIY 之 picket fence -100楼油漆 109楼花费 (2016-10-22) eric_gao · 参加活动---雪花家粗茶淡饭 ——更新第3晚 结束篇 58楼 (2010-7-6) 紫雪花
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4022|回复: 15

With hope, for the new year 2007 [复制链接]

发表于 2007-1-15 18:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Cathyyun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Cathyyun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
My first new year spent overseas ever, by the yarra river in melbourne, watching the splendid fireworks set by the river side, with my friends Soo and Andrew and people shouting and yelling aloud by my side.  Remarkable and memorable, isn't it?

Too many things happened in the past year 2006. I think I should be thankful. It is a turning point in my life. For me life is a continous experience for the new, to see, to observe, to feel and to learn. For my own choice I will never regret.

First of all the biggest thank-you given to my dear parents. You are the ones I would cherish with all my life and you always occupy the most important part in my heart.

Many thanks given to my friends in China, to those whom I spent so much good time with, to those who I treat with all my heart without reservation and to those who I give my complete trust to and share my joy and sadness with. I am so happy to have you in my life and I can't wait to see you again in the year of 2007!

A big thank-you for my new friends in Australia. Wherever you are coming from and whatever your color is, thank you so much for the generous help you have offered me, the sweet friendship and fellowship you brought me and the precious comfort you've given me when it is needed. My life in the new land would have never been so rich and peaceful without you being there for me.

A special thank-you to the people who made me cry and drove me mad. U helped me to grow and better understand the world. Thank you for the lessons you've taught me and I'm gonna forget you one day sooner or later.

Although I can't help complaining about time flying so fast, with hope still I pray for myself and all the people I love, that the new year 2007 is a year with health and safety and full of joy and laughter. It is a year for us to grow and to harvest. It is a fruitful year that all of our efforts would pay off and all of our dreams would come true.

评分

参与人数 3积分 +25 收起 理由
西边雨 + 5
horseanddragon + 10
astina + 10

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-1-15 18:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Cathyyun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Cathyyun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
发在自己的blog上面的,AS JJ 叫我发到坛子上来,AS JJ的话偶肯定听 :)

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
fantergaruo + 3 精品文章

查看全部评分

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2007-1-15 18:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
thank you Cathy for generously sharing with us.

发表于 2007-1-15 18:14 |显示全部楼层
哇AS JJ你回复好快啊 嘿嘿

退役斑竹

发表于 2007-1-15 18:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
网速太慢,不得不先占位后看文最末加分

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2007-1-15 18:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 horseanddragon 于 2007-1-15 19:16 发表
网速太慢,不得不先占位后看文最末加分

老马算盘打的太精了
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2007-1-15 18:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
晕,我们都用计算器的

lz写的很温馨,赞的

发表于 2007-1-15 18:49 |显示全部楼层
谢谢马龙的夸奖,很少用英文写东西,以后要多练练英文写作 呵呵

退役斑竹

发表于 2007-1-15 19:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 月亮 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 月亮 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加精鼓励英文原创

发表于 2007-1-15 19:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 西边雨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西边雨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
写的真好~!

发表于 2007-1-17 09:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jyy_jessie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jyy_jessie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很感人,谢谢分享
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-1-17 09:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 homeway 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 homeway 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主没来多久英语比偶强得哪去了,大汗

发表于 2007-1-29 22:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fantergaruo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fantergaruo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
鸥欧欧,头痛的英文,不过我喜欢在朗读时的感觉,特别这种情感抒发的文章,所以虽然头疼,还是给你加分:)

发表于 2007-2-2 23:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 苏苏 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 苏苏 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
乐观的妹妹!

发表于 2007-2-2 23:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 purpleme 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 purpleme 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
fantastic

发表于 2007-2-3 19:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 half-understand 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 half-understand 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I suppose that LZ is good at grammar. Hehe
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部