新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 父母探亲Overseas Visitor保险总结 (2007-11-14) qqyang · 三只蝴蝶的故事---自己做的儿童故事书希望大家喜欢~ (2008-6-21) si_ssi
· 圣诞假期Jervis Bay (2007-1-5) m8rics · 修理LPG Converter (2013-11-27) YIFAN03
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2084|回复: 2

[NSW] 2011 Honda Jazz GLi Manual MY11 [复制链接]

发表于 2021-2-19 13:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dandon2018 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dandon2018 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
for photos and details please click here

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2011-honda-jazz-gli-manual-my11/SSE-AD-7069222/?Cr=0

Very clean inside out, great fuel economy at 6.5L per 100km (this is the actual fuel consumption for driving between home to City for work on a daily basis).

The car has just been serviced and has a stack of receipts to show you the maintenance history if you are interested.

I am the third owner, bought it off from a retired gentleman around 6 months ago, was using it as the second car for commuting to work, family status changed and now need a bigger car.  

Rego was just renewed for 6 months, you can renew for another 6 months when it is due but without the need to take the car to the mechanic for inspection again.

FEATURES YOU WOULD LOVE IN YOUR FIRST CAR:
- Electric power-assisted steering
- Front & rear power windows

Upgrade:

- Upgraded Sony head unit and it is Apple Carpay compatible, you can use the google map for navigation which is way better than the factory GPS, you can also listen to Sportify.  Sorry for the Android user, it is not compatible but you can still use the blue tooth to make calls or listen to music.
- The head unit is connected with Kenwood rear vision camera which makes parking much easier.
- The previous owner installed an aftermarket Cruise control (cost $800), it is simple but great on the highway.
- A tow bar is also installed, only use for carrying bikes.
- newly tinted for all windows and glass panels.
- always parked undercover (since I bought it).

KEEP SAFE ON THE ROAD WITH THESE FEATURES
- Passenger airbag
- Driver airbag

95613 km on the clock only. $8,800 or nearest offer. Will come with a complete roadworthy certificate.

Please call or text Melody 0425066658
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-26 08:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dandon2018 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dandon2018 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
up up up

发表于 2021-3-12 13:48 |显示全部楼层
sold please close this thanks

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部